Friday, May 29, 2009

Chillin' and Grillin'


Summer is here, and it's time to fire up those grills and enjoy some great outdoor eating and drinking! I've especially been looking forward to this season, because I just bought myself a new outdoor grill. Now that indirect heating has become part of my vocabulary, I'm anxious to dive in head first into the deep end of outdoor grilling.

Over the next few weeks, I plan on posting a variety of grilling recipes and great dishes to enjoy out on your patio, such as:
Pesto-stuffed Salmon
Apple Cinnamon Chicken
Baby-back Ribs
Grilled Polenta
Summer Sides
Prosciutto-wrapped Shrimp
Spinach Quiche
(or Spinach Egg Pie for you tough guys)
White Sangria
and the crown jewel of the summer...Crabs and Macaroni

For this week's entry, I've decided to post a link to Joe Sixpack's website. He wrote a fantastic article on Barbecuing and Grilling with Beer. The article includes some nice tips and advice, and be sure to check out his website in the upcoming weeks as he writes about some great summertime ales and lagers.

Happy summer!

No comments: