Monday, August 2, 2010

We have an Artichoke Champion!


A pat on the back and a tip of the toque to Una Mamma Italiana for a landslide win with her Roasted Artichokes and Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. It's a well deserved win – the recipe looks amazing, and I will be making it and giving my personal review of it very soon. Plus, I did offer up an unfair advantage by using two of the four suggested ingredients in my dish.....ok, who are we kidding....that was a bogus foul call on Mamma's part!!!!! Regardless of the sneak attacks, I congratulate Una Mamma on a job well done! Thanks to YOU, all of our readers, for making this such a fun competition. We plan to do this again really soon, and we look forward to YOUR suggestions to make it happen!

Una Mamma - you may have won this battle, but our kitchen wars are far from over.

Arivaderchi!

No comments: