Thursday, January 8, 2009

Raise a Glass!


Ah...the power of Facebook. As I've spent the past month or so reconnecting with old schoolmates and rekindling old friendships, I've also taken advantage of joining various Facebook groups. Being that my work buddies have transformed me into a bit of a beer snob, it was only appropriate that I join the Philly Beer Geeks Group. It was there that I stumbled across philadelphiaexbeeriment.com. If you enjoy a nice brew and are in to the Philly bar scene, it's a must-go-to site! Join Rachel Riot and Kunoichi Erica on their ale-sipping adventures, filled with lots of great suggestions on local events and venues, fun pics and videos, and of course...lots of beer! So check 'em out. Now I've gotta track down a good recipe for steamed mussels to accompany my next glass of Ayinger Celebrator. Cheers!

No comments: